Cost of living comparison between Sagamihara, Japan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.528 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 695,553 £ (¥153,610) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)