Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.015 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 248,883 £ (4,608 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)