Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.475 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 433,386 £ (1,176 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)