Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.054 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 410,985 £ (1,090 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)