Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.247 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 513,385 £ (1,354 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)