Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.309 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 104% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 390,206 £ (2,723 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)