Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.895 SYP / ZAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 143% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 910,832 £ (R 24,036) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)