Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.284 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 168% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 502,089 £ (€828) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)