Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.190 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 426,139 £ (1,449 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)