Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.364 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 916,045 £ (NZ$2,535) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)