Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.451 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 187% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 603,024 £ (ARS $19,173) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)