Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.942 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 418,465 £ (₨52,688) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)