Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 573%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 361% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 927,393 £ ($1,801) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)