Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 566%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 405% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,009,446 £ ($1,960) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)