Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.432 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 255,790 £ (ARS $10,058) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)