Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.693 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 539,933 £ (ARS $16,515) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)