Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.269 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 535,559 £ (ARS $16,597) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (34 minutes ago)