Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.552 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 520,176 £ (17,026 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)