Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,342 £ (140,057 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)