Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.356 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 204,999 £ (151,184 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)