Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 219,375 £ (138,148 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)