Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.575 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 247,653 £ (157,235 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)