Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 218,745 £ (138,647 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)