Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 149.923 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 190% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,179,270 £ (R$ 7,866) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)