Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 595.626 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 227% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 707,271 £ (€1,187) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)