Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 824%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.007 SYP / ISK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 526% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,157,663 £ (231,204 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)