Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.326 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,710 £ (₨87,317) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)