Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.924 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 61% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 347,707 £ (₨43,879) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)