Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01587 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 601,338 £ (﷼ 37,882,279) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (37 minutes ago)