Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01587 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 629,725 £ (﷼ 39,668,124) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)