Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.588 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 329,319 £ (kr4,036) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)