Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.300 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 301,847 £ (2,231 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)