Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.269 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 260,343 £ (1,954 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)