Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.992 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 407,627 £ (3,341 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)