Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 761%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 267% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 663,680 £ ($1,289) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)