Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.393 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,602 £ (Taka 36,074) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)