Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.887 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,024 £ (₨35,505) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)