Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.922 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 275,046 £ (₨34,721) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)