Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.540 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 289,558 £ (₨38,400) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)