Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 509,712 £ (₨63,819) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)