Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.605 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,269 £ (₨36,855) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)