Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 363,185 £ (₨45,886) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)