Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.515 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 134% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 952,015 £ (18,480 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)