Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.012 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 467,617 £ (8,348 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)