Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.124 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 478,688 £ (8,844 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (19 minutes ago)