Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.860 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 195% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 545,205 £ (ARS $17,113) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)