Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.391 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 79% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 699,154 £ (ARS $21,585) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)