Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.280 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,828 £ (ARS $32,867) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)