Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 534%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.180 SYP / GTQ *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 953,098 £ (Q13,581) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)