Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.910 SYP / GTQ *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 925,971 £ (Q13,437) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (42 minutes ago)