Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.459 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 324,346 £ (₨72,745) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)