Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.472 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 297,573 £ (₨66,537) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)