Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.821 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 907,907 £ (Mex$ 32,634) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)