Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.071 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 378% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,794,297 £ (NZ$4,942) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)