Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 606%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.604 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 263% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 743,756 £ (C$1,811) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)