Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 644%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.845 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 281% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,486,678 £ (C$3,784) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)