Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.428 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 413% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,098,591 £ (元14,565) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)