Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01603 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,292 £ (﷼ 63,445,462) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)