Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 164% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 502,289 £ (877,821 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)