Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 194% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,739 £ (957,252 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)