Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.911 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 1324% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 5,560,555 £ (1,421,873 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)