Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 205% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 653,739 £ (1,142,500 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)