Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 775,126 £ (1,354,641 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)