Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 SYP / KPW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 975,462 £ (1,704,757 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)