Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.628 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 649,203 £ (Bs 12,575) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)