Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 187,727 £ (Bs 24,339,868) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)