Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.076 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 227% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 610,590 £ ($U33,779) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)