Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.255 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 242% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,389,080 £ ($U76,092) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)