Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.925 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 248% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,414,430 £ ($U78,908) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (19 minutes ago)