Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.586 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 359,700 £ (S/. 2,254) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)