Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.287 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 358,670 £ (S/. 2,252) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)