Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,114 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.015 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,365 £ (₨38,098) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)