Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.874 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 73% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 704,831 £ (₨89,510) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)