Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.212 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 542,739 £ (6,939 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)