Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.288 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 157% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 561,884 £ (6,828 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (40 minutes ago)