Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.305 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 935,240 £ (12,419 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)