Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.913 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 385,416 £ (Mex$ 13,808) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)