Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.850 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 289,687 £ (Php29,409) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)