Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.717 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 476,297 £ (Php44,442) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (38 minutes ago)