Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,506 £ (CH$440,782) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (22 minutes ago)