Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 335,582 £ (CH$443,036) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)