Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.532 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 278,828 £ (Php29,253) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)