Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.160 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 114% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 868,369 £ (Mex$ 34,513) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)