Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.017 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 376,776 £ (₨47,000) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)