Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.977 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 778,581 £ (₨97,605) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)